Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Purpose

Greetings! This blog has been created to serve as a resource for myself, other educators, and anyone who feels the need to look for creative ideas for education. Basically I need a place to store links, ideas, and tutorials. WARNING: I rely heavily upon Pinterest.

A little about myself: I am currently in the process of becoming an elementary teacher. Yes, I am still in college. This is my third year (2014). I really love crafts, and I can hardly wait to begin teaching. I also crochet, so I may once in a while post a crochet pattern or two.

 The reason I decided to create this blog is because I keep finding tons of lesson plans, crafts, and resources for teachers, and they are ALL OVER THE PLACE. I can't keep ten different folders on my computer and 23,900 bookmarked websites. It's too much to take in!

This Blog is not just for teachers! It is for parents, babysitters, and bored crafters. If you are a homeschooler, particularly of younger students, this might be a good place for you to visit.  I will post pictures of crafts and activities, lesson plans, and maybe youtube tutorials, depending on whether or not I get the time to make them. There will definitely be links to other websites where I have found my ideas.

I welcome resources and suggestions, so if you have anything to add, please do! I am (right now) just a college student, so I need as much help as I can get! I would appreciate it if you would share your own ideas, websites, or comments. 

I will hopefully be posting later today, as I have a wonderful story map that I created for Children's Literature that I would love to share with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10