Friday, October 3, 2014

Halloween Crochet Patterns!

I mentioned in my very first post that I might do a crochet pattern or two. I am kind-of doing that. I don't want to reinvent the wheel, so I'm just going to link the sites where I found the patterns. I had a lot of fun doing these, and each one took me half an hour or less.



Crochet Skull Pattern Link

For this pattern, I used black to start, and thus made the eyes. I then switched to white. When it came time to do the teeth, I switched to black again. This is where the pattern ends, but I added a row of single crochets around the teeth. I like it this way, but it is not required. You can do whatever color(s) you want. I think it would be fun to do a bunch for the Day of the Dead.



Crochet Spiderweb Pattern Link

For this pattern, I crocheted 8 rows. You can do as many as you like, it will look awesome no matter what. I added the strings, which are nothing but chains attached to the double crochets.  It doesn't matter how many chains you make on each string, or where you place them just be sure to stagger them unevenly to get the cobweb effect.



Crochet Pumpkin Pattern Link

I messed around with this one a lot. I didn't like just two rounds, so I added a third. I made another and added a fourth row, but I didn't like that one as much.




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10